Easily Live Stream Prerecorded Videos to Facebook Page
Videos are one of the most effective ways through which businesses can influence their customers and increase sales. Digital entrepreneurs are taking advantage of videos to attract and target customers more efficiently. One of the most powerful social media platforms is Facebook and if businesses want a piece of the pie then they need to post videos on the social networking site.
There are different types of ways through which videos can be posted on Facebook. The hottest is Live Stream as it ensures that the video gets the most views. People love to watch live videos. Therefore, businesses should post live videos. However, it isn’t as easy as one might think to post live videos.
For starters, it isn’t possible to always be able to live stream as there might be time and cost issues at play as well as the editing of the video. An alternative to the problem is Live Stream Prerecorded Videos to Facebook page which a business could do. But, the problem is that entrepreneurs might not know how to do so. It is due to this reason that one should give OBS a try. Before using the feature, there are some things which you need to know.
- Only download the latest version of OBS.
- Experiment with output resolution before live streaming the pre-recorded video to Facebook Live. As a rule of thumb, the longer the video, the more chances for it to be of bad quality.
- Normally, 1280 x 720 resolutions should be good but you can try lower at 960 x 540 on OBS.
- The performance of streaming changes from laptop to laptop. The output performance differs from machine to machine. The lower the output resolution, the better the performance.
Use OBS to Live Stream Pre-Recorded Video on Facebook
- The first thing which one needs to do is download OBS and open the app upon completion of installation.
- Next, head over to the left tab of Settings and you will find Streaming < Output and click on live stream pre-recorded video to Facebook live.
- Select Audio < Output and use a Track which has an audio bit rate of just 128.
- There is no need for you to click OK every time when there is change but rather when the setup has ended.
- Simply select Audio and match the settings.
- Click on Advanced and OK to save the settings.
- There would be Scenes that would appear and under the bottom left, one can click to select Media Source for it.
- Next, one would be taken to a Properties window for the source. Once there, select the video and Browse.
- You can add a second scene as well and add a source to it.
Connect OBS to Facebook Live
Just head over to OBS and connect to Facebook Live. Simply go to the streaming section and click on connect with Facebook. Now, use the tool for live streaming pre-recorded videos.