Roof styles for areas with longer summers
There are various styles of roofs available in the market. However, the metal roof is grabbing the attention of customers around the world. If you are planning to replace your roof it is advised that you always select the best roofing material. Here we have some of the common types and styles of metal that you can use for roofing.
Metal roof profiles
One of the biggest advantages of a stone coated roof is that it completely replicates the feel and look of other quality materials. It includes wood shake, clay and concrete tile, and architectural asphalt shingles.
Classic Metal Tiles
The stone coated metal roofing tiles are the most commonly used option to a natural clay tile roof. It contains the same tile profiles and color palette. Such roofs are everlasting, 100 % recyclable and durable. The roofs made up of classic metal tiles are also fire-resistant.
Barrel Roof Tile
If you have a Spanish style or an upscale Mediterranean style home, then barrel roof tile is a great choice. It is cheaper, lighter weight and more durable.
Shingle roof is also used for this purpose. Shingle roof normally refers to wood shake. Most of the people love to have shingle roofs in their homes. Such roofs also provide durability and firmness and remain safe for a long period of time.
Overall, the color ranges for stone coated metal roofing consists of warm earth tones. They range from classic colors of usual clay such as reddish hues, terracotta, burn sienna, etc.
There are many benefits of using stone coated metal roofs. These are as follows:
- A stone coated metal roof is the best substitute for clay tile roofs.
- It helps in providing the look that replicates the look of architectural asphalt shingles, concrete and clay tile and wood shake.
- A stone coated metal roof offers superior protection in areas with severe rough weather such as heavy ice dams, hail storms, hurricane-level winds, snow blizzards, earthquakes and tornadoes.
- It also contains a green roofing material that can be effortlessly recycled at the end of its tune-up life.
- The stone coated metal roofs are virtually maintenance free
- The stone coated metal roofs are an extremely energy efficient roof that can save you a 20% of cooling costs.
In case, if you ever choose to sell your home due to some reason, then having a stone coated metal roof will not only enlarge the resale price of your house but also be extremely pleasing to potential buyers. Roofs are considered to be one of the main sticking points that can make or break a house sale. The durability elegant, look and longevity of a stone coated metal roof can be highly beneficial in helping you fasten the deal. The Calgary Roofing company identifies the needs of their clients first and then suggest to them the most suitable option. They also provide special scholarship to deserving students.