Checks are an integral part of business and even person finances. Even though the world is taking to digitalized mode of payment, it is always better to conduct some important transactions through checks. The banks where you have the account offer the facility of getting checks when you run out of your book stock. However, they charge a fee that may be higher than most of the other private providers that offer this facility.
There are many advantages of buying checks online from different providers. In the following article, we will find the best place to order checks online.
PROCEDURE FOR ORDERING CHECKS ONLINE
Obtaining the checks from your bank itself is a simpler process as the disbursal amount comes directly from the bank and it is naturally linked option. Nonetheless, when a third party is involved, they need to have proper details of your account as well as of the bank processing your request.
- You need to furnish your personal details like name and address
- Your bank account number to ascertain from which account the check amount will show debit
- The check issuing company needs to have knowledge of your bank routing number, to facilitate the banking system to track the branch that will execute the payment.
- It may be essential to furnish the details of your bank’s address for verification purpose
- Organize the finances by keeping track of the check numbers. Therefore, if you have ended your bank checkbook transaction on a particular number, say 150 or so, then, it is advisable to order next set from the number after that, 151, to maintain continuity.
BENEFITS OF BUYING CHECKS ONLINE
Your regular bank may issue new checkbook, but will charge a fee. However, there are private check providers offering valid checks that may be far cheaper than bank checks. Periodically, these online check providers have different schemes in which they sometimes offer free checks too.
The benefits for opting for online checks for business may be as follows:
- Online check providers charge lower rate for the checkbook as against the charges levied by bank.
- There is same security and flexibility of making payments as with the bank, since the online checks too have secure connection to your bank account.
- The checks come in variety of designs to choose from, as each provider offers particular set of prints for choice making.
- The providers throw open various schemes that may give you a box of free checks with a purchase or just as a bonus offer.
- Just like the bank checks, many of the online checks have equally tight security system of hologram or micro- print that bars any fraud or duplication.
- The online check providers have credibility of association with BBB (Better Business Bureau) from where the customer can verify the reviews about the company and its standing in the market. The rating shows the working process of the company and their willingness to resolve an issue in case of a dispute.
- Most of the companies have CPSA certification (Check Payment System Association). This is a guarantee that the check is secure with all anti-fraud measures applied. Such checks have a padlock icon printed on them and may have one or more of previously mentioned security system applied.
- Some check providers offer EZShield fraud protection that ensures that in case of bank check fraud, the payment disbursal is within 72 hours until the bank investigates.
- You can also avail of different types of checkbooks from online providers. They include duplicating checks, in which there is a provision of a carbon copy for future reference.
- Having a third party issuing checkbook can be convenient and gives the user flexibility of choosing a provider that has good credibility, cheaper rates per bunch, secure transaction options and “designer” checks as per your liking.
Many people prefer to do away with this traditional check issuing system and prefer to opt for online, direct transfer transactions, as they are safe, quick and guaranteed instant cash mode.
Nevertheless, it is always better to have a record of your finances in a hard copy way, by retaining the counterfoils of the checks for date and amount reference. No doubt, that the bank you bank with has the provision of supplying you the required checkbook. However, with the added benefits and flexibility that the online check providers offer, it is wiser idea to order the checks online from trusted sources in the form and quantity that you require. Rest assured that they are as valid and secure as the bank issued checks.